Furrow Pump is the Pacific Northwest factory-authorized stocking distributor for Yamada and Standard Pumps transfer pumps. Call today, 503-682-4411, and talk with our application experts, who can assist with pump sizing, application troubleshooting, and operational challenges.
Engineers and manufacturers Air Powered Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps. Pump features include:
- Rugged, bolted construction eliminates leak paths and simplifies assemblies with actual torque values, possibly leading to more unnecessary repairs.
- Outside-accessible air valve inspection or maintenance of every Yamada air valve can be performed without removing the pump from service and includes a maintenance indicator reset button to take the guesswork out of maintenance required dates.
- Unified air valve concept common-size air valve assemblies reduce parts confusion. Yamada offers two common-size air valve assemblies to reduce reassembly confusion and parts inventory.
- The pilot valve, unique to the Yamada design, is an individual modular pilot valve that actuates the air valve and is maintenance-free.
- Optimal stroke length maximizes diaphragm life and performance while minimizing downtime and maintenance costs.
Standard Pump Fluid Handling Equipment
Standard Pump, acquired by Unibloc Hygienic Technologies, serves the chemical, water treatment, plating, adhesives, automotive, and general industries. Pump types include:
- Industrial drum pumps and packages
- DEF pumps
- Metering systems
- Pump lifts
Call today, 503-682-4411
, and talk with our application experts, who can assist with pump sizing, application troubleshooting, and operational challenges.