Polymer Made Easy
The MixMate® Polymer Feed System is an easy to use, low-maintenance method of hydrating emulsion polymer using the kinetic work available in pressured city water – the system will produce nearly instant hydrated emulsion polymer ready for use.
Why choose Mixmate®?
- No moving mechanical parts for simple operation.
- Compact wall mounted units free up valuable floor space.
- Units typically ship within one week for a quick turnaround.
- Versatile systems hydrate emulsion polymer from 1.0% through 0.2% ranges with no limit to the volumes that can be hydrated.
A Three-Part Approach to Hydrating & Activating Emulsion Polymer
- Polymer feed applications above 15 gallons per hour that do not require a 24-hour operation are a perfect fit for the Auto-Flushing Mixmate system that offers the advantage of automatically flushing out the system prior to start-up and neat polymer introduction. At the end of the run but prior to the hard shutdown, the neat polymer pump is shut off but the Mixmate continues to flush the system with water. After the system is flushed clean, the water valve is automatically shut down.
- Polymer feed applications below 15 gallons per hour are ideal for the Automatic Benchmate System, which offers the advantage hydrating polymers at a know flowrate and sending them to the integral storage tank. A second metering pump will vary the polymer input into the system manually or via a 4-20mA signal.
- Polymer systems that require 24/7 operation will benefit from a wall mounted Mixmate®/metering pump combination that hydrates emulsion polymers and convey them into the water system directly and continuously. While aging helps improve polymer efficiency, no aging is required for polymer exiting a Mixmate®.
Choosing The Right Mixmate® For Your Application
All Mixmate® systems can be specified to activate polymer from 1.0% down to 0.2% and in mL/minute, parts/million, or gallons/hour. The chart below will help you choose the best Mixmate® for your application.
|Mixmate® Model||% Range||Water GPM||Polymer GPH | 50 PSI||Polymer GPH | 70 PSI||Chem mL/min|
|M032-222-A234||1.0 - 0.3||0.5 - 1.2||0.3 - 0.45||0.3 - 0.6||20.0 - 40.0|
|M032-323-A234||1.0 - 0.3||1.0 - 2.4||0.6 - 0.9||0.6 - 1.2||40.0 - 80.0|
|M072-424-A234||1.0 - 0.3||2.0 - 6.5||1.2 - 2.0||1.2 - 3.0||80.0 - 200.0|
|M102-725-A235||1.0 - 0.3||4.0 - 12.0||2.5 - 3. 5||2.5 - 4.5||150.0 - 285.0|
|M202-526-A236||1.0 - 0.3||10.0 - 20.0||3.0 - 4.5||3.0 - 6.0||200.0 - 400.0|
|M202-627-A236||1.0 - 0.3||20.0 - 50.0||6.0 - 9.0||6.0 - 15.0||400.0 - 1000.0|
|Mixmate® Model Number||Waste Stream GPM||50||100||200||400||600||800|
|PPM Polymer to GPM|