Save time and money by making Furrow Pump your partner for the entire life of you chemical equipment. We don’t just sell chemical equipment; we service, and repair it too. We stand by our products for the long haul and work with you to repair your parts when possible and replace them when needed. Rely on us to be your trusted partner – we are always ready to help.
Furrow Pump offers
- Repair & service in our state-of-the-art repair facility with factory trained sales, technical, and repair specialists
- Field troubleshooting assistance
- Extensive “how-to” resources to help avoid system issues
- Friendly customer service
Furrow Pump Repair Services
Need to have a pump evaluated, tested, or repaired? Follow the steps below to ensure the health and safety of Furrow Pump employees.
- Please call 503-682-4411 to discuss the symptoms with a member of our team
- Follow the instructions provided
- Download and complete the Pump Return and Decontamination form and return with the pump
Please call 503-682-4411, 1-800-937-3666 or email with questions.
Here’s what some of our customers are saying
“Because they give us such accurate information, we can save our customers’ money.”
“Shipping isn’t cheap these days. If suppliers aren’t careful how they pack things, we can get charged a lot of extra money. Furrow Pump gives us all the info we need to get accurate freight quotes. We are able to save our customers a lot of money in shipping. Honestly, their service is just—I have to use the word ‘tremendous!'”
Nan Sciulli, Superior Technology & Supplies, Waipahu, HI
“Recently a customer of mine had a moldicide pump fail and they needed a replacement, fast. It was late afternoon, and Furrow Pump went out of their way to make sure the replacement was drop shipped to my customer, overnight. I look at Furrow Pump as more of a business partner than a vendor.
If we’re trying to design or research something for a new system, they’re certain to be involved.”
Gary Snider, Wolmanized Wood, Kalama, WA