Pumps types include:
- NDP Series for general chemical pumping
- SolidPro Series for pumping solids
- Xtreme Duty Pro XDP for process applications
- High Pressure 2:1 ratio pumps
- Drum Pumps
- Powder Pumps
- FDA Compliant Pumps
- InkPro Printing Ink Pumps
- Atex, CSA, and UL compliant pumps
General pump features:
- Non-Lubricated Air Valve – the only truly non-lubricated valve available. No grease or oil to get fouled & cause stalls.
- Non-Stalling Air Valve Design – patented non-centering, spring assisted shifter reduces stalls. Easy single button to release for air equalization events.
- Ports: 1/4” through 3”
- Flows to 215 gpm, differential pressure to 200 psi
- Solids up to 2”
- Kynar (PVDF), Aluminum, Polypropylene (PP), Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Groundable Acetal
Complete series, parts, and accessories information will be available on the newly redesigned Furrow Pump website in mid-February. For additional information, download the Yamada pump selector brochure. For immediate application assistance or to place an order, call our Yamada specialists today at 503-682-4411.