Myron L D4 (Conductivity/TDS, Resistivity and Temperature) and D6 (Conductivity/TDS, Resistivity, pH, ORP and Temperature) Digital Dialysate Meters are designed to simplify testing across a variety of applications in your clinic: Dialysate Testing, Water Quality Control, System Disinfection, Equipment Calibration and Effluent Monitoring.
These instruments do the work of up to 7 different instruments, with fast accurate results and user-intuitive interface. Blue tooth communication is available with bluDock™ option for easy record keeping.
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX®*
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
- pH/ORP Sensor Well Capacity: 1.2 ml/0.04 oz. (D-6)
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55°C/32-132°F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, dilute acids and bases, detergents, and aqueous salt solutions
- Water Resistance: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- EMI/RFI Ratings (Conformité Européenne):EN61326-1: 2006 + Annex A: 2008 (hand-held devices), CISPR 11: 2003, IEC 61000-4-2: 2001 and, IEC 61000-4-3: 2002
- Flammability: PCB: UL 94, V.0; Case: HB/1.47 or better