We stock a wide variety of Myron L handheld meters that feature accuracy, reliability, durability, and simplicity.
Call our water monitoring experts for more information and pricing! (800) 937 3666
Ultrameter Series II
- 4PII Conductivity/TDS, Resistivity and Temperature
- 6PIIFCE Conductivity/TDS, Resistivity, ORP, Free Chlorine (FCE), pH and Temperature
Fast and accurate measurements for Professional Water Analysis. Myron L has developed an innovative method for using ORP-based measurement to directly monitor the disinfecting power of free chlorine and report the result in both familiar ppm units as well as straight ORP mV values.
Ultrameter Series III
- 9PTK–Conductivity/TDS, Resistivity, Alkalinity, Hardness, Saturation Index, ORP/Free Chlorine, pH and Temperature
In addition to the same features of the 6PIIFCE, the 9PTK instrument uses in-cell titration functions to additionally measure alkalinity, hardness and calculate the Langelier Saturation Index. Bluetooth wireless data transfer with the bluDock™ Accessory Package are available on all of the Ultrameter Series Instruments.
Some applications for the Myron L Ultrameter series include: Irrigation Water, Hydroponics, Laboratories, Wastewater, Reverse Osmosis, Deionization, Cooling Towers, Environmental, Desalination, Fountain Solutions and Homeland Security.
Techpro II series
Ideal for water treatment testing as well as for other industrial and commercial applications. For your needs from Cooling Tower sample analysis to Hydroponic applications, please call and we can match you up with the best instrument for your determination needs.
- PT1 Conductivity/TDS, Salinity and Temperature
- PT2 pH and Temperature
- PT3 ORP measurement and Temperature.
- PT4 Free Chlorine Equivalent (FCE) and Temperature
- PT5 Dissolved Oxygen and Temperature
The Ultrapens are designed to be extremely accurate and are fast and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. All have automatic temperature compensation and are easy to calibrate and easy to use.
DS and pDS Meters
- DS Meters total dissolved solids (TDS) or conductivity
- pDS Meters™ conductivity or TDS, pH
DS and pDS Meters provide fast, accurate, on-the-spot measurements.