Sensorex manufactures industrial and laboratory pH, ORP, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen, Sanitizer Sensors (Amperometric- Free Chlorine and Chlorine Dioxide) as well as sensor customization to tailor to your specific application requirements.
Specifications Sheet Downloads
- Conductivity and TDS Calibration Solutions - Specifications (Sensorex)
- Ground-Loop Interrupt Flat-Surface Self-Cleaning pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
- PHAMP-1 Battery-Powered pH/ORP Pre-Amplifier - Specifications
- Sensorex Ground Loop "Eliminator" Box (GLE) - Specifications
- Sensorex In-Line Flat-Surface, Self-Cleaning pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
- Sensorex Insertion/Wet Tap pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
- Sensorex S8000 Series Modular Electrode pH/ORP Platform Outline and Dimension Drawings - Specifications
- Sensorex S8000 Series pH/ORP Modular Electrode Platform – Specifications
- Sensorex SD7000 series specifications
- Sensorex Submersible Flat-Surface, Self-cleaning pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
Instructions Sheet Downloads
There are no engineering specifications for Sensorex products available through our website. Please call us for more information.
Follow links below for vendor-specific downloads.
- Cable Assemblies for pH and ORP Electrodes - Information
- ORP Millivolts & Free Available Halogen Charts for Swimming Pools and Cooling Towers - Aquarius Technical Bulletin, No. 28, April 2002
- ORP Millivolts - The Sensor for Measurement of Disinfection - Bert Topping, author - Aquarius Technical Bulletin - No. 18
- Sensorex C110 pH Checker/Simulator - Information
- Sensorex Connector Choices for pH, ORP and Conductivity Electrodes - Information
- Sensorex Flat Surface Operating Principles - Information
- Sensorex Process Conductivity Sensors - Information
- Understanding Oxidising Biocides and ORP Control - Bert Topping, author - Aquarius Technical Bulletin - No. 24, March 2002
The Sensorex SD7000CD and SD7000CD-ORP sensor technology is a great new option for industrial and municipal wastewater treatment and neutralization; metal finishing and plating, wet fume scrubbers; chemical processing; and other online water quality and process applications. Call the experts at Furrow Pump for more information! 800 937 3666 The Sensorex SD7000 series at a glance: Extended electrode … Read More
Sensorex ORP electrodes are designed for nearly all ORP applications. Probes are available in CPVC and PVDF to ensure solvent capability, with or without ATC as well as four mounting styles are available to provide optimal ease of use . They are also available in special configurations for applications with low ionic strength, for hydrofluoric … Read More
Sensorex Electrodes are designed for nearly all pH applications from low ionic strength to ground loop interference situations.
Buffer, Conductivity and Total Dissolved Solid (TDS) calibration solutions are available.
LMI, Myron L and Sensorex manufacture a wide variety of Conductivity Sensors.