Seametrics manufactures a complete line of magnetic, turbine, pulse and paddlewheel flowmeters that can totalize, monitor flow rate, batch control and give a proportional output to pumps, recorders, or other devices. Timers, counters and other accessories are available for your flow applications. Flowmeters for line sizes 1/4″ to 48″.
Specifications Sheet Downloads
- A055 Blind Analog Transmitter - Specifications
- EX100/200 Series Insertion Magnetic Flow Meter - Specifications
- EX80 Series Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Sensor - Specifications
- Fittings for 80-Series fixed Depth Insertion Meters
- FT400 Series Flow Computer - Specifications
- FT500 Series Batch Controller - Specifications
- IP100/200 Series Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor - Specifications
- IP80 Series Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor - Specifications
- Magmeter, iMAG Series , Seametrics - Specifications
- MJ Series Bronze Pulse Meter - Specifications
- PD10 Pulse Divider - Specifications
- PE202 Low Flow Magmeter - Specifications
- PT35 Dual Pulse Timer - Specifications
- S Series Low Flow Paddlewheel Meter - Specifications
- SEB Low Flow Meter - Specifications and Instructions
- SES Stainless Single-Jet Low Flow Meter - Specifications
- TX100/200 Insertion Turbine Flow Sensor - Specifications
- TX80 Insertion Turbine Flow Sensor - Specifications
- TX80 Series Insertion Turbine Flow Sensors - Specifications
- Ultrasonic Flowmeter, jWAVE, Seametrics - Specifications
- WMP Series Plastic Bodied In-Line Electomagnetic Flow Meter - Specifications
- WMX Series Flanged Magmeters - Specifications
- WT Series Full Line Turbine Meters - Specifications
Instructions Sheet Downloads
- A055 Blind Analog Transmitter - Instructions
- EX100/200 Series Insertion Magnetic Flow Meter - Instructions
- EX80 Series Insertion Electromagnetic Flow Sensor - Instructions
- FT400 Series Flow Computer Instructions
- FT500 Series Batch Controller - Instructions
- IP100/200 Series Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor - Instructions
- IP80 Series Insertion Paddlewheel Flow Sensor - Instructions
- Low Flow Magmeter, PE202, Seametrics - Quick Install Guide
- Magmeter iMAG Series, Seametrics - Instructions
- Magmeter, Low Flow, PE202 - Instructions
- MJ Series Bronze In-Line Pulse Meter - Instructions
- PD10 Pulse Divider - Instructions
- PT35 Dual Pulse Timer - Instructions
- S Series Low Flow Paddlewheel Meter - Instructions
- SEB Low Flow Meter - Specifications and Instructions
- SES Stainless Single-Jet Low Flow Meter - Instructions
- TX100/200 Insertion Turbine Flow Sensor - Instructions
- TX80 Insertion Turbine Flow Sensor - Instructions
- Ultrasonic Flowmeter, jWAVE, Seametrics - Instructions
- WMP Series Plastic Bodied Electromagnetic Flow Meter - Instructions
- WMX Series Flanged Magmeter - Instructions
- WT Series Full Line Turbine Meters - Instructions
Engineering Specification Downloads
The iMAG-Series is the most economical flanged electromagnetic flowmeter on the market. It is used in 3″ to 12″ pipe in municipal or industrial water, wastewater, pump stations and packaged plant applications. The iMAG has no moving parts with electrodes designed to discourage fouling. This magmeter requires much less frequent maintenance in applications where debris … Read More
Furrow Pump is pleased to stock the new Seametrics iMAG 4700 series flanged electromagnetic flowmeters! These new mag meters are the most powerful on the market at this price point. Features: Easy setup Minimal straight pipe Mounted or remote rate & total Tamper-evident seal NSF-61 approved IP68 rated The right meter for: Water & Wastewater Treatment … Read More
We are a stocking manufacturer’s representative and master distributor for Seametrics, producer of magnetic, turbine, paddle wheel flowmeters and inline bronze flowmeters for flow measurement.
An easy-to-use ultrasonic flowmeter that sends data to your mobile device via bluetooth! Transit time ultrasonic flow meter Clamp-on, portable transducer Download the jWAVE app on your iOS or Android portable devices Wireless bluetooth connection sends readings directly to your device Accuracy within 1%-2% of reading 0.1% to 0.3% repeatability Zero pressure drop Installs on … Read More
Insertion-style paddle wheel flowmeters are effective sensors under wide flow ranges and pipe sizes.
EcoPRO and EcoPRO+ 4-20mA Submersible Pressure Transmitter Features Pressure (temperature optional on EcoPRO+) ± 0.1% FSO accuracy (EcoPRO+) ± 0.25% FSO accuracy (EcoPRO) Lower power (9-30Vdc) Small diameter—0.75″ (1.9cm) 1/4″ NPT end cone adapter option (300psi max.) The EcoPRO and EcoPRO+ pressure sensors are rugged and accurate with great noise immunity, … Read More
TX series turbine flow meters are ideally suited for chemical proportioning applications.
The EX80 & EX100/200 Series of Insertion-Style Magmeters have no moving parts, are economical and are easy to install and maintain.
The PE202 Low Flow Magmeter is designed for use with low flow applications, corrosive material, chemical injection and pulsating flows created by chemical metering pumps.
In-line bronze meters for metering pump pacing or water treatment control.
This unique system of 2″ to 8″ turbine meters uses just one moving part, a jewelled bearing precision helical rotor. These WT series turbine meters are available in stainless steel, carbon and PVC for chemical compatibility. This unit is commonly used in applications such as water treatment, wastewater treatment, cooling water monitoring and industrial fluid … Read More
S-series Low Flow Meters Paddle Wheel Flowmeters are available in sizes 3/8″ to 1″.
The WMP and WMX series of magmeters are used in applications where propeller meters have typically been used in the past.
The FT430/440/450 flow computers are microcontroller-based indicator transmitters that interface with pulse output flow sensors to compute and display flow rate, flow total, and also generate output signals representing flow. Please note: These computers now replace the FT415/420. The FT430 and FT450 have one scaled pulse output and one pulse pass through. The FT440 has … Read More
Batch and regeneration flow processor and/or high/low flow rate and water usage monitoring feature.
Single or dual timer used mainly with cooling towers and boilers.
The PD10 is an accessory for pacing electronic metering pumps used mainly for lowering frequency of high frequency meters.
Furrow Pump carries a wide variety of accessories for your application needs.