|Max Feed: 4.67 GPH (17.7 LPH)|
|Max Pressure: 25 PSI (1.7 bar)|
Blue-White A-1600 Flexflo Peristaltic Pump
- Peristaltic pump design does not have valves that can clog.
- Self priming – even against maximum line pressure. By-pass valves are not required. Cannot vapor lock or lose prime.
- Outputs to 4.67 GPH (17.7 LPH).
- Output pressures to 25 PSI (1.7 bar).
- Output volume is not affected by changes in back pressure.
- Patented pump tube design installs easily and stays centered on the rollers without manual adjustment.
- Two pump tubes supplied with each pump. No extra tubing required.
|Max. working pressure:||25 psig (1.7 bar)|
|Max. fluid temperature:||130 F (54 C)|
|Max. ambient temperature:||14 to 110 F/ -10 to 43 C|
|Maximum viscosity:||500 Centipoise|
|Maximum suction lift:||10 ft. Water at 0 psig|
|Amperage draw:||115V/60Hz – 45 watts
Optional: 220V/50Hz – 45 watts (20% less feed rate)
|Power Cord Options:||115V60Hz = NEMA 5/15 (USA)
230V60Hz = NEMA 6/15 (USA)
220V50Hz = CEE 7/VII (EU)
240V50Hz = AS 3112 (Australia/New Zealand)
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||8 lb. (3.6 kg)|