A tough flowmeter with a rod-guided float to indicate flow rate.
|Pipe sizes 1 1/2″ and 2″ female NPT fittings|
|Flow from 4 to 100 GPM / 15 to 375 LPM|
|Acceptable in Direct Sunlight|
- Durable, highly polished, one piece meter body.
- Annealed for added strength and chemical resistance.
- Acceptable for outdoor installations (acceptable in direct sunlight)
- Direct reading permanent scale.
- White back reflector for easy reading.
- Standard 316 stainless floats and guide rods, optional Hastelloy-C for more corrosive environments.