Sensorex ORP electrodes are designed for nearly all ORP applications. Probes are available in CPVC and PVDF to ensure solvent capability, with or without ATC as well as four mounting styles are available to provide optimal ease of use . They are also available in special configurations for applications with low ionic strength, for hydrofluoric and and ground fault samples. Accessories such as ORP transmitters, simulators, and ORP calibration standards are available.
There are no web articles for Sensor - ORP available through our website. Please call us for more information.
Specifications Sheet Downloads
- Ground-Loop Interrupt Flat-Surface Self-Cleaning pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
- PHAMP-1 Battery-Powered pH/ORP Pre-Amplifier - Specifications
- Sensorex Ground Loop "Eliminator" Box (GLE) - Specifications
- Sensorex In-Line Flat-Surface, Self-Cleaning pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
- Sensorex Insertion/Wet Tap pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
- Sensorex S8000 Series Modular Electrode pH/ORP Platform Outline and Dimension Drawings - Specifications
- Sensorex S8000 Series pH/ORP Modular Electrode Platform – Specifications
- Sensorex Submersible Flat-Surface, Self-cleaning pH and ORP Electrodes - Specifications
Instructions Sheet Downloads
There are no engineering specifications for Sensor - ORP available through our website. Please call us for more information.
- Cable Assemblies for pH and ORP Electrodes - Information
- ORP Millivolts - The Sensor for Measurement of Disinfection - Bert Topping, author - Aquarius Technical Bulletin - No. 18
- Sensorex C110 pH Checker/Simulator - Information
- Sensorex Connector Choices for pH, ORP and Conductivity Electrodes - Information
- Sensorex Flat Surface Operating Principles - Information
- Understanding Oxidising Biocides and ORP Control - Bert Topping, author - Aquarius Technical Bulletin - No. 24, March 2002