The Myron L PT2 Ultrapen Handheld Meter is a pocket pH meter and temperature meter. Standard Solutions for the PT2 are also available.
The Myron L Ultrapen series is designed to be extremely accurate, fast, and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. They have highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry, automatic temperature compensation (ATC), water proof housing and are easy to calibrate. An incredible tool with great value!
Call our water monitoring experts for more information and pricing! (800) 937 3666
All Myron L Ultrapen instruments feature:
- Accuracy of ±1% of reading, ±.2% at calibration point
- Reliable Repeatable Results
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Accuracy of benchtop lab equipment in an affordable, portable, compact pen
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics, body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one button function
- Specially designed with measurement ranges and solution modes to meet the water quality testing needs of many applications
- High capacity N-type battery included
Myron L Ultrapens are suitable for the following applications:
- Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions for Printing
- Pool and Spa
- Food and Beverage
- Reverse Osmosis
Ultrapens are shipped with the battery installed, ready to use. They come with lanyard holster, scoop, pocket clip and operating instructions.